Live music Venue Info
Bowstring Wilmington was founded in July 2023 by the same partners who own and operate Bowstring in Raleigh. We are a 9800 square foot neighborhood bar, live music venue, event space, and community gathering spot located in the heart of the Soda Pop District in downtown Wilmington. The building, formerly owned by Coca Cola Inc and used to bottle Electric Soda and Orange Crush, has been preserved and restored to highlight its rich history.
We welcome all ages and are family and dog-friendly unless otherwise noted on a live music ticketed event page. With local family ties in the area, the owners of Bowstring aim to bring talented, well-known nationally touring bands, tribute acts, and local artists to a newly-renovated historic building to display their musical talents. Our venue is professionally equip with state of the art PA, lighting, and sound proofing making us the perfect fit for ticketed music acts or hosting your local band or event. We also have an outdoor area with a fold-out converted 1950's flatbed truck to be used for events in nice weather.
All music booking inquiries should be directed to Bowstringwilm@gmail.com. Please note we receive dozens of emails a week so please allow ample time to respond. Bands applying should include links to socials (instagram + facebook), spotify, bandcamp and any history performing or selling tickets in this market. Please no mp3 or downloadable audio files. Thank you.
BOWSTRING RULES AND REGS
• Concerts are either ticketed events or free shows (no cover charge). Please visit our Live Music Calendar or Purchase Tickets sections to see if a ticket link is listed. Otherwise, there is no fee to attend the event.
• All ticketed shows are indoors unless otherwise noted
• No dogs inside for ticketed shows
• No smoking/vaping allowed
• No panhandling or loitering
• Restrooms are for customers only
• No outside alcohol
• Outside food OK
• All bags subject to search
• Shows are "all ages" unless otherwise specified
• All children must be supervised at all times, no running / climbing on stage
• For ticketed shows, any seating is first come first serve unless tables are purchased in advance. Kitchen will be open normal hours during and before ticketed shows.
20’x20’x24” Modular Platform Stage
18'x22'x48" Converted Flatbed Truck Stage
4- QSC K12.2 (permanently installed as FOH)
2- QSC K10.2 (permanently installed as FOH)
1- QSC K-sub
2- EAW powered dual 15 subs
3- EV 15” 2 way monitors
1- Behringer X32 mixing console
1- Shure vocal mic package + stands
1- Shure Drum mic package
Ancillary Support PA
2 QSC KW153 tops (one currently on site)
2 QSC KW152 tops
6 EAW powered dual 15 subs (currently on side)
2 JBL powered single 18 subs (2 currently on site)
2 Dual 18 passive Peavey subs (one currently on site)
1 QSC PLX 3402 amp to drive sub (currently on site)
2 Mackie SRM1801 single 18 subs (one currently on site)
2 RCF ART 325 point source speakers (currently on site)
2 RCF ART 315 point source speakers (currently on site)
2 Behringer X32 mixers (1 rack, one full-sized console)
1 Midas M32 in roadcase (on site)
Various Audix, shure, sennheiser mic packages (currently on site)